Saturday 20 March 2010

Sex talk with Irismi

Hi!
My name is Irismi and I'm a 26 year old girl.
That's how most of my online conversatios start... and then things get interesting.
I have so much fun talking with people all over the world, sharing opinions about sexuality, discovering exotic fetishes , learning how different types of relationships work that I decided to create a blog.
This is manly a way for me to save the most interesting conversations I have, but who knows, maybe you can find something interesting here.
Let me be clear, although I very much enjoy talking about sex I do not (ever) engage in virtual sex nor will I ever send pictures of me or turn on the webcam... that said, if you want to talk and share experiences I'd love to hear from you.
I mostly use IMVU. My username is Irismi. If you don't know what IMVU is just leave me your e-mail and I'll send you an invitation.
Sometimes I use messenger too, my e-mail is irismi.miranda@gmail.com .
Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment